The following series of 8 messages explain Jesus Way of Love through His life and teachings. They cover not only our love for God, but for one another and even our enemies. And when we love we forgive those that hurt us, even as Jesus forgives us.
Jesus places emphasis on ‘loving our neighbour’ –someone in need – as an acid test to our really loving God.
|God’s love||Our Love for God|
|Loving One Another||Loving One Another Part 2|
|Forgiving Love||love your neighbor|
|Jesus way – The Way of Love||Love your enemy|
For many, knowing Jesus is some detached head knowledge that does not really touch heart or transform life. In this series of 6 messages I share something very precious about loving and knowing Jesus. In my personal studies and meditation-especially John 15, I gained insights transformed my life. I share them here with you with a prayer the Holy Spirit will also touch to change you.
Abiding in Jesus – In His LoveAbiding In Jesus
|Abiding in Jesus – Intimacy with Christ||Abiding in Jesus – Chosen Vessels|
|Abiding in Jesus – A Clean Vessel||Abiding in Jesus – The Hard Place|
In the following series of 11 messages, I share the teaching of Jesus on Prayer, in response to the disciples asking Him to teach them to pray. May we also feel this need and ask our Lord to teach us and give us more understanding of what prayer really is-it is our heart communing with Jesus’ heart.
|Prayer||What is Prayer|
|What is Prayer – Lord teach us to Pray||What is Prayer – Hindrances to Prayer|
|What is Prayer – True Worship||What is Prayer – Intercessory Prayer|
|What is Prayer – A Prayer Shield||Praying for Christian Pastors and Leaders|
|Prayer of Jabez||Privilege Of Abiding in Jesus Christ|
|Secret of Knowing- How to Abide in Christ|
These 12 messages of the Glorious Risen Christ in Rev. chapters 1 to 3, were spoken to John the apostle imprisoned in the Island of Patmos for preaching the gospel. Though the messages were originally spoken to 7 real Churches in Asia Minor, the truths revealed there are true of our churches today. There are many lessons we can learn also.
Only the persecuted Church in Smyrna and the mission-minded Church in Philadelphia, were not condemned. All other five churches, stand condemned for sins that have taken them away from Jesus and His love. In fact the last Church at Laodecia is full of activities and deceived they are doing very well, but Christ’s frightening message to them is ‘I never knew thee. Depart from Me ye evil doers!!’ Christ’s messages contain a warning that unless we repent we will be condemned on the Judgement Day. At the last, in the 12th message we see a glimpse of God in majesty and glory seated on His Throne with the continuous worship of all those living creatures.
|Christ’s message to the 7 Churches in Revelation||2nd Message – Message of Revelation – Challenge to Us Today.|
|3rd Message.– Vision of the Glorious Risen Christ||4th msg. – Church at Ephesus – Forsaken First Love.|
|5th Message. – Church at Smyrna – A Suffering Church.||6th Msg. – Church at Pergamum – A Corrupted Church.|
|7th Message – Church at Thyatira – A Compromised Church||8th Msg. – Church at Sardis – A Dead Church|
|9th Message – Church at Philadelphia – A Missionary Church||10th Message – Church at Laodicea – A Lukewarm Church|
|11th Message – Truths & Lessons||12th Message – The Vision of The Throne in Heaven.|
Building Strong Families</h2>
Today is a day of broken marriages and broken families. For at least four decades I have been deeply burdened that families may be built up and be strong. Instead of being sucked into the world’s values and standards we need to absorb and obey God’s laws of love and forgiveness which build families. I have spoken extensively and written three books on this subject. They are published and available at OM Books.
In this series of 18 messages, we look at God’s design for the couple at Creation. Then move through scripture to wean out principles and commands to couples, to husbands and wives. I have tried to keep these practical by looking at real life situations and openly sharing my failures and hard lessons I learned to help us build a beautiful marriage of loving and caring for one another for the 56 years we are married. Praise God.
No matter how broken, God can transform your marriage too –if you will only let Him and bring joy and fulfilment to your own life and spill over to others around you.
|Msg.1 – Present Trends||Msg. 2 – Basic Truth.|
|Msg. 3 – God’s Design For Marriage.||Msg. 4 – God’s Purpose for Marriage.|
|Msg – 5 – Satan Opposes God’s Purposes.||Msg. 6 – Five Threats to Oneness|
|Msg .7 – God’s Power for Oneness||Msg.8 – Real Life Situations.|
|Msg. 9 – Becoming One Flesh.||10th Msg – Couple’s Responsibility for Oneness|
|11th Msg. – Biblical Concept of Head / Helper.||12th Msg. – Wife’s Responsibilities|
|13th Msg. – Husband’s Responsibility||14th Msg. – Forgiving One Another.|
|15th Msg.- Where is Your Focus||16th Msg . – Lessons for Life|
|17th Msg – Lessons For Life. Ctd.||18th Msg. – God is at Work in Us.|
I believe one of the biggest block in any relationship, especially marriage where you live together, is miscommunication. So in the following series of 11 messages, I’ve tried to explain what communication is, the barriers and tips on how to overcome them. How do you handle anger before it bursts? Even small irritation that build up barriers, how do you avoid them?. Conflict separates and causes deep hurt and heartbreak. I have dealt how you can resolve conflict and be reconciled to a happy relationship again.
|1st Msg – What is Communication.||2nd Msg. – Five Levels of Communication|
|3rd Msg. – Listening to Understand||4th Msg. – Conflict Resolution|
|5th Msg. – Stages of Conflict||6th Msg. – Handling Anger|
|7th Msg. – Handling Irritations||8th Msg – Roots of Conflict|
|9th Msg. – Effective Communication||10th Msg. – Power of Words|
|11th Msg. – Do You Love Me|
This series of 12 messages deals with the important and urgent topic of Parenting. This is indeed a very challenging responsibility. As parents we are moulding next generation. God holds us accountable for what we have done with the children He has committed into our hands! In today’s world of incessant work, workplace demands, and care needed teaching and training of the young child is disregarded. As a result we have youth compromised to the world and making a shipwreck of their lives. They seek pleasure in habits that erode their values and destroy them.
I have made mistakes in bringing up my two children. But I have learned bitter lessons, repented, apologised to them and started again to help them build up their spiritual and emotional health. Praise God with God’s presence they have grown to be godly parents themselves serving God and a blessing to many.
Don’t delay , but turn to God and ask His guidance. I have also given tips and ways you can change. As you follow Bible principles you too can make a new start to a happier, healthier journey together.
God bless you.
|Msg. 1 – Youth in Today’s context||Msg. 2 – Made in God’s Image|
|Msg. 3 – Discipline Vs Punishment||Msg. 4 – Building A Firm Foundation|
|Msg. 5 – Communicating Our Faith||Msg.- 6 – Communicating Our Values|
|Msg. 7 – Understanding Our Children||Msg. 8 – Emotional Health|
|Msg. 9 – Goal of Christian Parent||Msg.10 – Children – Are They People or Things.|
|Msg.- 11 – An Awesome Responsibility.||Msg.-12 – What are You Spilling Over|
- 23 DecemberLet’s put Christ back into Christmas
- 19 OctoberDo you love me
- 29 FebruaryIntimacy with God
- 25 FebruaryWhat is a Christian Marriage?
- 23 FebruaryLife in Fullness- Towards Human Equality (Abridged)
- 4 JanuaryOur Topsy Turvy World
- 19 December40 Tips for Better Life
- 18 DecemberBeing God’s Women in the Church
- 17 DecemberBroken-up People
- 16 DecemberThe Father Seeks ‘True Worshipers’
- 15 DecemberHorse Therapy
- 12 DecemberEssence of Life
- 3 DecemberA Hope And A Future
- 1 DecemberWhere Are You Going?
- 30 NovemberJust A Mother?
- 28 NovemberLaughter: Medicine For The Soul
- 26 NovemberGod is Speaking A Short Skit on Prayer
- 23 NovemberStretching for a Better View
- 20 NovemberSaving Fuel
- 17 November10 Ten-minute Work-outs
- 14 NovemberHousehold Wisdom
- 13 NovemberThe Essence of Trust
- 12 NovemberWorking-out to Music
- 11 NovemberChilling Truth
- 10 NovemberThe Dog Whisperer
- 9 NovemberEase Arthritis With These Super Foods
- 7 NovemberSuccess or Significance
- 6 NovemberQuick Tips to Revamp Your Look
- 5 NovemberBreak the Ice the Safe Way
- 4 NovemberMulgewanki
- 3 NovemberHealing a Sore Throat Naturally
- 2 NovemberParenting: Through Dad’s Eyes
- 1 NovemberGet on Top of Stress—Meditate!
- 31 OctoberDengue Fever Remedy
- 30 OctoberProtect Yourself
- 27 OctoberHuman Trafficking From the Frying Pan to the Bed Pan
- 26 OctoberEat Right, Stay Beautiful
- 24 October5 Easy Tips for Career Women
- 23 OctoberA Father’s Love
- 22 OctoberJust One Hug
- 21 OctoberIs Divorce Really a Marital Parachute?
- 20 OctoberBites On The Fly
- 19 OctoberAre We ‘Losing Life’ or ‘Saving Life’?
- 18 OctoberMaking a Difference
- 17 OctoberThe Lord is my Shepherd
- 16 OctoberWorship
- 15 OctoberWomen under Stress
- 14 OctoberLight a Holy Fire in my Soul
- 13 OctoberFamily Life
- 9 OctoberDeciding To Love Yes Even Our In-laws
- 8 OctoberWilling To Be Tested
- 7 OctoberStudy And Satiate Your Wanderlust
- 6 OctoberSpring Cleaning Of The Soul: Part 1
- 5 OctoberMother Teresa: A Beautiful Life For God
- 4 OctoberWhat Amazing Love
- 3 OctoberWhat Did We Do Wrong
- 2 October10 Liposuction Alternatives
- 1 OctoberTo all FOMO-Sapiens
- 30 SeptemberFrom Pondicherry with Love
- 29 SeptemberNatural Foods That Heal Urinary Tract Infection
- 28 SeptemberLife: Eventful or Event-centred?
- 27 SeptemberOvercoming Bad Habits
- 26 SeptemberSprucing Up Dirty Cities
- 25 SeptemberBurn More In Less Time
- 24 SeptemberA Garbage-free Life
- 23 SeptemberPulling Together when Pulled Apart
- 22 SeptemberDear Newly Weds
- 21 SeptemberMy Child In Match-fixing!?!
- 17 SeptemberBlessing Your Neighborhood
- 9 JulyVoices From Behind The Veils
- 9 JulyYour Garden Will Love This Trash
- 9 JulyNoise In Your Life
- 8 JulyHeart Care
- 8 JulyMotherhood And Identity
- 7 JulyLiving Abundantly
- 6 JulyBehavioural Signs Of Substance Abuse
- 26 MaySocial Graces Online
- 25 MayThe Praying Hands
- 25 MayInterview with Environmentalist, “Nityanand Jayaraman”
- 19 MayTrash To Treasure
- 19 MayLaw of the Garbage Truck
- 19 MaySpend Less, Save More
- 19 MayUnderstanding Human Sexuality
- 19 MayA Cry Is Heard! Is The Church Listening?
- 19 MaySubtler Forms of Abuse
- 19 MayThe Best is Yet to be
- 8 JulyNo, My Darling Daughter!
- 8 JulyAddiction: A Powerful, Relentless Enemy
- 8 JulyPrayer of Jabez
- 8 JulySize Doesn’t Matter
- 8 JulyLet Us Learn To Feel
- 8 JulyNine Oscar Nominations For 12 Years A Slave!
- 8 JulyClever Household Tips
- 8 JulyA Beginner’s Guide To Gardening
- 8 JulyService With A Smile
- 8 JulyKitchen Queen
- 8 JulyPlanning Your Big Day
- 8 JulyRacing To Victory
- 8 JulyRoyal Treasure Trove
- 8 JulyInitiating Change
- 8 JulyGod’s Design For Marriage
- 8 JulyMary Magdalene – Easter Joy
- 8 JulyTouching God Through Prayer
- 8 JulyHate me. Love me. Judge me.
- 8 JulyScintillating Singapore
- 8 JulyThe Cocoon And The Butterfly
- 8 JulyCoconut Date Chia Pudding
- 8 JulyHealthy Chocolate Bars With Fruit Nuts & Coconut
- 8 JulyDosa/Rice Crepes Stuffed With Peas And Ricotta
- 8 JulyTangy Lemon Rice With Fresh Mango & Roasted Cashew
- 8 JulyCran Water
- 8 JulyCranberry Coconut Walnut Bites
- 8 JulyGrilled Eggplant Moussaka With Flaxmeal
- 8 JulySea Salt Vs Table Salt!
- 8 JulyShopping For A New Home
- 8 JulyHandling Infertility
- 8 JulyEat Healthy, Live Well
- 8 JulyVashti: The Story About A Beautiful Persian Queen
- 8 JulyWomen of Influence
- 7 JulyEmbracing Brokenness To Bring Healing
- 7 JulyThe Other Woman
- 7 JulyEffective Single Parenting
- 7 JulyAnguished Regret Comes Too Late
- 7 JulyWhat is Emotional Health (EH)?
- 7 JulyBuying Babies Off The Shelf
- 7 JulyTrue Essence of Christmas
- 7 JulyThe Wonders Of The World
- 7 JulyShip Of Theseus
- 7 JulyFacebook Addiction Disorder (FAD)
- 7 JulyGen Y Speaks Out!
- 7 JulySMS Lingo
- 7 JulyWhy Study The Bible
- 7 JulyA Holy Fire In Our Souls
- 7 JulyClean Sports In India
- 7 JulyFashionably Hooked?
- 7 JulyChocolate Almond Black Tea
- 7 JulyRoasted Strawberry Coconut Cream Parfait
- 7 JulyOne Pot Coconut Rice Shrimp Pilaf
- 7 JulySprouted Mung Bean Salad
- 7 JulyUses Of Peroxide
- 7 JulyLight Them Right
- 7 JulyA Slow And Silent Way To Blindness
- 7 JulyCan Changing Your Diet Help Your Migraines?
- 7 JulyGood Foods For Healthy Skin
- 7 JulyBeauty At Its Best – The Natural Way
- 7 JulyEvery End Is a New Beginning
- 17 JuneDo We Really Listen?
- 17 JuneTo all F.O.M.O.-Sapiens
- 17 JuneJoy of Giving
- 17 JuneDo Nots at the Workplace
- 17 JuneNaught But Folly
- 12 JuneEuropean Sojourn— Flanders
- 12 JuneWhen Serpent Suicide Slithers In
- 12 JuneGolf’s Glam Girl
- 12 JuneNeiy Muruku
- 12 JuneMuunru Raja Pongal
- 12 JuneTakaali Pajam Rasam
- 12 JuneSura Puttu
- 10 JuneTanni Saar
- 10 JuneTakaali Titipu
- 10 JuneAthu Kary Tengaiy Paal Curry
- 10 JuneTime Saving, Money Saving, Clever Ideas
- 10 JunePeppery Facts
- 10 JuneAre You Suffering from a Stomach Ulcer?
- 10 JuneThe Oily Truth
- 10 JuneEase Your Allergies With These Natural Remedies
- 10 JuneLet Your Eyes Shine
- 10 JuneA Mother’s Love
- 10 JuneDeciding To Love— Yes, Even Our In-laws
- 10 June‘Invisible’ Mothers: This May Be Just For U
- 10 JuneChildren Are Tomorrow’s People
- 10 JuneSafe Under Her Wings
- 10 JuneConfessions of a Quarrelsome Woman
- 10 JuneDeceptions of Sexting
- 10 JuneNine Ways To Overcome Compulsive Buying
- 9 JuneBeauty In The Eye Of The Beholder
- 9 JuneOn Her Own
- 9 JuneMapping New Directions
- 9 JuneHealth Benefits Of Soya
- 9 JuneSoya Chunk Manchurian
- 9 JuneHot Green Waffle
- 9 JuneClub Sandwich
- 9 JuneCrunchy Mango Salad
- 9 JunePamper Pregnancy with the Right Nutrients
- 9 JuneWays to Fight Fat
- 9 JuneShelf Help
- 18 AugustFree bicycles to boost women’s education in Tripura
- 18 AugustFormer editor, millionaire, found living on Mumbai street
- 9 JulyHome Décor: Managing Clutter
- 9 JulyStress
- 1 JulyDignity and Respect of Women
- 1 JulyThe Date Rape Drug
- 1 JulyCaution in the Kitchen
- 1 JulySexual Harassment – Symbol of Power Play
- 1 JulyA Chicken, a Fox and a Sack of Corn – Solving Problems Mommy Style
- 1 JulySkin Talk
- 1 JulyKiran Mazumdar – Shaw – Biocon’s Icon
- 1 JulyIf Only I Knew
- 1 AprilWhy Men Are So Serious About A Game
- 1 AprilDress to Impress
- 1 AprilOuch My Knee
- 1 AprilErgonomics & Posture
- 1 AprilKiller Chicken Kebabs and Tips from the Pros
- 1 AprilWorking from Home
- 1 AprilLosing Weight While At Work
- 1 AprilMaking Time For Your Kids
- 1 AprilSand in my Sandals
- 1 AprilIntroducing Your Child To The Enchanting World of Reading
- 1 AprilChickpea Lemon Mint Rice Salad